Re: st: Temporal desagregation

From   "Michael S. Hanson" <>
Subject   Re: st: Temporal desagregation
Date   Mon, 3 Sep 2007 14:34:14 -0400

On Sep 3, 2007, at 10:28 AM, Sebastian Kruk wrote:

Mike, you are right! I am looking this kind of procedure. I found a
interface in Excel for Matlab programs but I would like to use it in
As I noted previously, I am not aware of any Stata code that accomplishes a Chow-Lin type interpolation. If you have Matlab code that implements such a procedure, it should be possible for you to adopt that code to Mata and run that from within Stata. Hope that helps.

-- Mike

* For searches and help try: