Re: st: Heckman Selection Rule

From   "georg wernicke" <>
Subject   Re: st: Heckman Selection Rule
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:09:50 +0100

The complete references are:

Marno Verbeek,
A guide to modern econometrics.
John Wiley & Sons,

Linders, G. J. M. and H. L. F. de Groot (2006). Estimation of the
Gravity Equation in the Presence of Zero Flows.

when using stata for the heckman it will ask you for a selection
dependent variable. use the dummy for that.