Re: st: Data conversion from plot level to household level

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Data conversion from plot level to household level
Date   Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:12:11 -0400

Sridhar,

Please explain how the household level data should look like. What
would you like to see in place of the question marks below, starting
with the plot level data that you provided? What are the rules for
constructing the household level variables?

HH   Plotno   Crop    labour male   labour female

Friedrich