Re: st: RE: Mata Display Matrix

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Mata Display Matrix
Date   Thu, 30 Aug 2007 00:06:47 +0200

Marcello, I did some more improvements. mm_matlist() now features four
different border styles and there is a new function called
mm_smatlist() that returns the output in a string vector rather than
displaying it.

Download the new files from:

 http://www.sociolab.ethz.ch/people/jannb/mm_matlist.zip

Here is a small example of what is possible now:

: mm_matlist(X)
               1           2
    +-------------------------+
  1 |   61.00573    .0884898  |
  2 |   4.244257    .2894747  |

: mm_matlist(X,("%9.0g","%8.4f"), 3, ("weight", "mpg"),
("Coef.","p-value"), "price")
   price |      Coef.    p-value
  weight |   61.00573     0.0885
     mpg |   4.244257     0.2895