RE: st: Sort order in graph box, over() by()

From   Stefan Kreisel <>
Subject   RE: st: Sort order in graph box, over() by()
Date   Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:35:13 +0200

Sorry for being off the list while the rest of you went on discussing.
I actually took Scott's makeshift approach of adding observations, leaving the yvar blank, and doing some manipulation to get things in order; though I do agree with Nick that things get messy. And yes, my intention was to order the right side of the graph, sorted according to the median of the left -> problems came about with the missings on the right. Nick's (et al.) omnipotent egenmore does the trick!