st: disappearing viewer window in Stata 10

From   "Feiveson, Alan H. (JSC-SK311)" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: disappearing viewer window in Stata 10
Date   Tue, 28 Aug 2007 14:12:05 -0500

In Stata 9 , after a viewer window is opened, after -help-, it stays
open so I can look at it while I type in the command window. But in
Stata 10, the viewer window disappears as soon as I click on the command
window. This is annoying when trying to follow the instructions in the
-help- file. Is there a way in Stata 10 to set the viewer window so it
doesn't disappear in these circumstances?

Al Feiveson