st: Log Transform Justification

From   Md Bilal Hossain <>
Subject   st: Log Transform Justification
Date   Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:43:24 +1000

Hi Dear
In my PhD project, I was having problem to have a good model with
Thikonov Regularization in inverse problem. I checked the data and
try to get a good distribution of the data set.  I did log transform
of raw data and run the model with transformed data. The model that I
get is fantastic. Now I am happy to put the model, however, I think I
have to justify the data transformation. So how can I justify?