Re: st: Panel test for cointegration

From   <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: Panel test for cointegration
Date   Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:38:10 +0100

Thanks for your answer. I'm dealing with a balanced panel and I used -ipshin- command to test for unit roots. What I would like to do now is to test for the existence of a long-run relationship among the dependent variable and the two regressors in my model. That's why I was asking for a command in Stata to test for cointegration among my variables.