RE: st: RE: Hypergeometric Distribution

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Hypergeometric Distribution
Date   Wed, 22 Aug 2007 19:16:30 +0100

There are many answers to this, but dinner
supervenes.

If you push hard enough, and show why it is
needed, either StataCorp or a user
will write a program for this.

The evidence since 1999 has been that such
a program is not needed.

Marcello Pagano

<http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1240586&coll=GUIDE&dl=GUIDE&CFID=