st: ivreg2

From   <>
To   <>
Subject   st: ivreg2
Date   Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:09:29 +0100

I'm using ivreg2 command. It doesn't report an ANOVA table and, instead, it reports uncentered and centered TSS and r-squared. Why does it report uncentered TSS and r-squared if I'm including a constant in my regression and, therefore, centered TSS and r-squared are valid? Why does it report both?

Thanks a lot in advance.