st: Multinominal Logit

From   "Killian Murphy" <>
Subject   st: Multinominal Logit
Date   Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:53:39 -0400

I have survey data on payment instruments and i am attempting to determine what are the factors that affect an individuals decision to choose one payment method over another.

Am i correct in using a multinominal logit model?
Is the command mlogit correct
is it possible that you could provide me with a do.file as an example

Thanks so much for your help,

* For searches and help try: