re: st: ANOVA

From   David Airey <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   re: st: ANOVA
Date   Tue, 21 Aug 2007 08:48:00 -0500

You might post those results in text format and describe if your data set is balanced.

My problem is that when I do ANOVA, the sum of the partial SS for all the independent variables in the model does not add up to the Model SS. I have both categorical and continuous variables in my model. Could you help me understand why this might happen?

David C. Airey, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor