RE: st: Compund quotes and the -file write- command

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Compund quotes and the -file write- command
Date   Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:50:21 +0100

That's worth a chapter in anyone's thesis.

Alternatively, the Stata Journal is open to
offers on "Compound double quotes: the real inside
story".

Eva Poen