RE: st: RE: Extracting Matrices from dataset

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Extracting Matrices from dataset
Date   Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:09:28 +0100

I didn't post any solution.

The only positive response that occurs to me is that Stata already
has a -manova- command. Re-creating it from scratch
would be highly instructive but otherwise appears quite

Nadeem Shafique