st: ROC with complex data sets

From   "Taylor, Sharonda A." <>
To   <>
Subject   st: ROC with complex data sets
Date   Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:34:39 -0500

Dear Statalist,
I am very new to research. I am attempting to do ROC analysis using a complex survey that uses pweights. Stata 9.2 uses frequency weights. I understand that pweights and fweights are not interchangeable. Are there any downloads that will allow me to run the analysis with the pweights? Please advise.

Sharonda Alston Taylor