st: Projection model - future performance

From   "Frank Peter" <>
Subject   st: Projection model - future performance
Date   Sun, 19 Aug 2007 06:40:38 -0400

Dear All,

Please I am new stata. I am doing a bibliometric analysis to compare research productivity of different regions over five years period.

My question, which model in Stata can I use to predict future performance of some regions compared to the region with the highest performance.

Frank Peter