Re: st: dates

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: dates
Date   Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:50:19 -0400

I have Svend Juul's book ( on
my desk at this moment, and like it, for what it's worth (for what the
second opinion's worth, I mean, not the book).  I can also recommend
Cleves, Gould, and Gutierrez
(, also sitting on my desk.

As a starting point, if you're not ready to buy a book, I quite like
the neat little paper Maarten Buis posted at

Last but far from least, you may find Stephen Jenkins's excellent
website a useful resource: