st: lcolor not allowed

From   "Davide Cantoni" <>
Subject   st: lcolor not allowed
Date   Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:41:52 +0200

when doing graphics, and while trying to influence their appearance in
terms of line color, I do always get the message: (whatever kind of
graph I'm trying to create)

option lcolor() not allowed

The point is: I run exactly the same graph command on another
computer, and it works perfectly as it should. So it's not a syntax
problem. It's just on my computer. I have updated stata, but still the
same. My computer has Intercooled Stata 9.2 for Macintosh. The other
computer I tried was a Windows XP with Intercooled Stata 9.2, and
there, as I mentioned before, everything ran smoothly. Any

Many thanks in advance,

Davide Cantoni