st: Different Samples, same coefficient

From   daniel cassar <>
Subject   st: Different Samples, same coefficient
Date   Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:30:20 -0500 (CDT)

I am running a cross crountry growth regression, but
when I divide the sample between democracies and
non-democracies, the coefficients for one regressor
does not change (in both cases it is -0.053), but
t-statistics are quite different. I have revised the
democracy codings and other data; they are OK, so that
is not the reason why this is happening.

Any ideas what may be going on?

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate any inputs you
may have.

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya -