Re: st: Thanks (was Precision issues with double storage type)

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Thanks (was Precision issues with double storage type)
Date   Wed, 8 Aug 2007 17:13:32 +0100 (BST)

--- Hiroshi Maeda <> wrote:
> P.S. Recently there was a thread about perceived cultural differences
> beneath the "harshness" of some postings. Here is another occasion of
> "cultural differences": I would have liked to address Maarten, Keith,
> and Austin with their respective titles and last names (e.g., Prof.
> Buis, as opposed to Maarten). But I could not tell Keith and Austin's
> titles.

My title is definately not professor (even though I am sometimes called
that on statalist) Those who are really interested can find my title

--- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081