Re: st: variance of R2

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected], Stas Kolenikov <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: variance of R2
Date   Wed, 8 Aug 2007 17:08:11 +0200

thank you Stas for your warning, I haven't seen your answer before
I need to compare the R2s from two different samples (as I wrote in my second
message to statalist), as it is usually done in the literature I am currently
studying, so I need to assess the statistical significance of the difference
between two R2s
Cheers
Maria