Re: st: stcox output: p-value and CI don't agree

From   Philip Ryan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: stcox output: p-value and CI don't agree
Date   Wed, 08 Aug 2007 11:21:39 +0930

I don't see the contradiction.

Presumably you estimated the coefficient using the -nohr- option? So you get the log hazard ratio reported rather than the hazard ratio.
The P value is less than 0.05, the 95% CI does not cross zero. Reject the null either way.

Phil