[no subject]

Alan wrote:

After upgrading to Stata V10 I noticed in the Users Guide (section
1.3.1 on page 10) that the Stata graph window now supports tabs.

My question is how can I produce multiple graphs in one window using
the tabs to differentiate the graphs?

I have searched online, the manuals, etc. but am stumped.  Can
somebody point me in the right direction?

Almost by accident I just discovered:

   help autotabgraphs

   set autotabgraphs on , permanently

Svend Juul