st: xtivreg

From   "Mortal, Sandra C." <>
To   <>
Subject   st: xtivreg
Date   Fri, 3 Aug 2007 16:25:20 -0500

 I would like to use  xtivreg to estimate an instrumental variables
regression with firm level fixed effects.   However, I would also like
to assume that errors are clustered at the firm level.  How can I do
this in Stata?  Am I correct in assuming that Stata does not do it
automatically?  What type of standard errors  does stata report?

Sandra Mortal
Assistant Professor of Finance
516 Cornell Hall
University of Missouri