st: RE: legend border

From   "Maarten Buis" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: legend border
Date   Fri, 3 Aug 2007 11:03:30 +0200

--- Thomas Gschwend wrote:
> I am working with Stata/SE 9.2 and try to produce graphs with a legend.
> But I need to remove the borders. I tried -region(lcolor(none))- and
> -region(lstyle(none))- without success. However, a tiny greyish border
> still remains.

It appears that -lcolor(none)- gives the line the same color as the
background. Moreover, it appears uses the default background color
in your scheme and ignores the changes you have made to the
background color. This is easily fixed by choosing the same line
color as the background color, as shown below:

*-------- begin example ----------
sysuse uslifeexp, clear
set scheme s2color
#delimit ;