[no subject]

From   Renuka Metcalfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Date   Thu, 2 Aug 2007 19:48:50 +0100 (BST)

Dear Statalist

I tried to run a simple OLS, with a merged employee
and employer dataset, but I restricted one variable
from the employee dataset to establishments who hired
5 employees or more employees, whilst all employees
are normally in the raw survey if they have less than
or equal to 25 employees or 25 employees are randomly
selected if they have > 25 employees.

After running a simple OLS, the F (16, 1092) appear to
blank along with prob>F (see below).

Regression with robust standard errors
        Number of obs =    1110

                              F( 16,  1092) =       .

                              Prob > F      =       .

                              R-squared     =  0.6248

                              Root MSE      =  .09573

I would be grateful, if anyone would tell me why this
is the case.

Thanks in advance

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/