RE: st: RE: RE: -outreg2- in Stata 10, Richard

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: -outreg2- in Stata 10, Richard
Date   Thu, 2 Aug 2007 00:03:26 +0100

And to fill in two more bits of the jigsaw:

1. The person who reported the problem is
presumably using an out-of-date version.

2. I looked at the latest version of the
program, and could see a missing -version-
statement in a subroutine, and that led
to my various guesses. It's missing,
sure, but that is not actually a problem.

roy wada