Re: st: placing parameter estimates for several bivariate models into a single column of a table

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: placing parameter estimates for several bivariate models into a single column of a table
Date   Tue, 31 Jul 2007 22:01:25 +0200

See

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-06/msg00636.html

ben