st: influence statistic for probit models

Subject   st: influence statistic for probit models
Date   Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:17:49 +0200

I would like to ask for your help.

I wonder why there is no influence statistic like Pregibon's "dbeta" for probit models implemented in Stata. So far, I also have not been able find such measures (i.e. influence measures which is suitable for binary and/or ordered probit models) in the literature.

Can anybody tell me whether Pregibon's "dbeta" is also suitable for probit models? If not, are there other measures to detect "influential/ high-leverage points"?

Thank you very much.

Browser-Versionen downloaden: