Statalist

Re: st: using -svyset- with survival analysis

From   ymarchenko@stata.com (Yulia Marchenko, StataCorp LP)
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: using -svyset- with survival analysis
Date   Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:01:14 -0500

Sharon Minnick <slminnick@ucdavis.edu> continues getting a "no observations;
stset and subpop() option identify disjoint subsets of the data" error message
when running -svy: stcox- with complex survey data:

> In my original message I explained that I get an error that there are "no
> observations; stset and subpop() option identify disjoint subsets of the data"
> when I try to use svy: stcox in Stata10. I have simplified my model to attempt
> to get svy to work with stcox but I continue to get the "no observations"
> error as before.  Performing the checks that Jeff suggested indicate that there
> are no missing values so I am at a loss as to what the problem is.

There could be multiple reasons Sharon is receiving this message.  We would
like to have her data to investigate the cause for this error message.  Sharon
can send me a private email with her dataset (or a subset of the dataset)
which I can use to reproduce the error.  We'll report what we find back to
Statalist.

--Yulia
ymarchenko@stata.com