st: seemingly unrelated negative binomial

From   Rachel Whaley <>
Subject   st: seemingly unrelated negative binomial
Date   Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:49:39 -0500

I am new on the list. I have searched the various online resources and cannot find an answer to my question. Is there a way to estimate seemingly unrelated negative binomial or seemingly unrelated poisson regression equations in STATA? I suspect not, but want to be sure. I saw a question about this in the archives but it was never answered (at least I couldn't find the answer).

If not STATA, is it possible in any software?

Rachel Whaley
Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology
Southern Illinois University