Re: st: Incomplete references are not acceptable

From   "Erasmo Giambona" <>
Subject   Re: st: Incomplete references are not acceptable
Date   Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:30:39 +0200

Dear Nick,
It was obviously not my intention to offend anybody, so my apologies
to anybody who might have felt offended. I just assumed in good faith
(and wrongly obviously) that people were aware of the Stock-Yogo and
Stock-Wright (2000) tests reported as output when running xtivreg2.

In any case, here are the two complete references:

Stock, J.H. and Wright, J.H.  2000.  GMM with Weak Identification.
Econometrica, Vol. 68, No. 5, September, pp. 1055-1096.

Stock, J.H. and Yogo, M.  2005.  Testing for Weak Instruments in
Linear IV Regression.  In D.W.K. Andrews and J.H. Stock, eds.
    Identification and Inference for Econometric Models:  Essays in
Honor of Thomas Rothenberg. Cambridge: Cambridge University
    Press, 2005, pp. 80–108.  Working paper version: NBER Technical
Working Paper 284.