st: -stripplot- updated on SSC

From   n j cox <>
Subject   st: -stripplot- updated on SSC
Date   Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:20:24 +0100

Thanks to Kit Baum, -stripplot- has been updated
on SSC.

The program has been updated. I removed a limitation
that so far as I am aware bit just me, just once,
so I will not explain.

More interesting should be that the help file
has been expanded, with many more references and
several more detailed examples.

I would now claim that there is nothing that
the official Stata command -dotplot- can do that
-stripplot- cannot do as well or better, and that
there are several things that -stripplot- can do beyond

Stata 8.2 is required. Use -ssc- to install if interested.