Re: st: Identities on Statalist

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Identities on Statalist
Date   Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:17:40 +0100 (BST)

--- n j cox <> wrote:
> I am going to suggest that we have this convention: people are asked
> to avoid any name that includes "Stata" or any obvious variant on
> that.

I suppose the people from StataCorp can be exempted from this
convention, as this would contradict with with the assertion that "the
mood is positive about stating affiliations."

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam