st: Re: Pasting variables in command line: Stata 10

From   "Karl Keesman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Pasting variables in command line: Stata 10
Date   Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:14:18 -0700

Hi Max,

Yes, this has been fixed in the latest update. Just update Stata (ado and
executable).

With best wishes, Karl Keesman

For details of Stata 10 and Stat/Transfer 9 see our web site.
Unless advised to the contrary, all prices we cite are in Aus$ and include
10% GST.
Survey Design & Analysis P/L
ABN 37 051 831 826
Karl Keesman,