st: break when using mata within a loop

From   Carlos Eduardo Hernández Castillo <>
Subject   st: break when using mata within a loop
Date   Thu, 26 Jul 2007 23:56:54 -0500

Hello everyone. Thanks in advance for your help. I am trying to use mata within a forvalues loop. However Stata stops the execution of the code when arriving to the "mata:" line. Could you please tell me how to overcome this problem? This is the Stata output:

.. forvalues contvar = 1(1)3 {
2. mata:
3. a=1
4. a
5. end

end of do-file

Thanks again for your help.

Carlos Eduardo Hernandez Castillo

Las mejores tiendas, los precios mas bajos, entregas en todo el mundo, YupiMSN Compras:

* For searches and help try: