Re: Re: st: Suggestions for Second Edition of A Visual Guide to

From   n j cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: Suggestions for Second Edition of A Visual Guide to
Date   Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:41:56 +0100

First, a reminder (to others in this and other threads as well)
to say where user-written stuff you cite comes from. -catplot-,
in this case, is a program on SSC.

Second, what's the implication here? I looked at -catplot-
and it allows the user a wildcard to relevant graph options,
so you don't lose all control over detail.

If you think the program is limited, please make a specific
suggestion or criticism, so the author can think about it.

The author happens to be me, so I endorse that general
principle.

David Radwin

I would like more examples analogous to -catplot- but
with greater control over formatting.