Re: st: OUTREG2 marginal effect from biprobit???

From   "Nirina F" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: OUTREG2 marginal effect from biprobit???
Date   Mon, 23 Jul 2007 00:34:07 -0400

Hi Roy,
Thank you for your response.
Actually,for your point 1 (I am sorry if I was not clear) I just used
the command: mfx compute and I got the message "warning: predict()
expression  unsuitable for standard-error calculation
>option nose imposed
>
>Marginal effects after biprobit
>       y  = Pr(vart,varotc=1) (predict)
>          =  .05270474

and then I got the table with the estimates of marginal effects dy/dx
without the standard errors.

so my question is what is this y=.05270474 that comes before the table?
Thank you,
nirina