Re: st: how do you see the content of an ado file?

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: how do you see the content of an ado file?
Date   Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:57:43 +0100 (BST)

--- "Sebastian F. Büchte" <> wrote:
> you could use the commands -which- and -view-:

easier to use is -viewsource-, however it won't tell you how the
coefficients of -regress- are calculated as most of the calculations
are done by a built in command -_regress- for which the source is not
available. The formulas are in the paper documentation though.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081