st: RE: Re: reverse variable order

From   "Buzz Burhans" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Re: reverse variable order
Date   Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:50:08 -0600

Thanks Kit.

I had to make one additional small change to get it to run:

I changed to:

I thank you very much for the lesson, it works nicely.

I appreciate the help, and more, the chance to learn a new trick, from both
you and Maarten.

Thanks again very much.

Buzz Burhans, Ph.D.

Dairy-Tech Group