Re: st: computing means and quantiles for groups using weights

From   "Paolo Naticchioni" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: computing means and quantiles for groups using weights
Date   Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:01:22 +0200

Dear Nick,

Thank you very much for your advises. I have already applied these
functions and everything seems to be ok.
Thanks again
Paolo