st: anova mtest with alternate error term

From   "Feiveson, Alan H. (JSC-SK311)" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: anova mtest with alternate error term
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:32:20 -0500

Hi - In Stata 9, I wanted to test some multiple contrasts after anova
using the matrix method (syntax 1) - but there doesn't appear to be a
way to specify an error term for these multiple tests other than the
default "residual". Apparently, only syntax 3 (specified effects) allows
this. Am I missing something, or do I have to do this calculation by

Al Feiveson