st: heckman decomposition

Subject   st: heckman decomposition
Date   Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:25:29 +0200

Dear statalist,
I need to calculate the decomposition oaxaca after heckman selection.

I use heckman two step, first I run a probit and after I calculated the regression with the lambda as an independent variable.

I want to calculate the effect of selection separate than remuneration and endowment effects, but with the command decompose I can't.
Do you know how I can calculate the selection effect?
thanks in advance.
c. n.

* For searches and help try: