Re: st: Copy table--how to consistently get correct tab stops

From   David Radwin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Copy table--how to consistently get correct tab stops
Date   Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:53:47 -0700

Chinh,

Thank you for the explanation and workaround. Actually, so long as Stata's Copy Table treats the column variable label as just a bunch of text, I think it is better *not* to copy and paste that line anyway, since it would be just as tedious to reformat it in Word/Excel as it would be to manually enter it. Having Stata recognize column headers as spanning all the columns, or at least as a single column as in SPSS, would be a desirable improvement for future versions.

David