st: MULTIPLE IMPUTATION

From   Eva Batistatou <[email protected]>
To   STATALIST <[email protected]>
Subject   st: MULTIPLE IMPUTATION
Date   Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:04:45 +0100

Dear all,
I'm trying to undertake multiple imputation with "ice" and have a question on
the appropriate command I have to use.Let me describe my problem:
Let assume that I have 2000 obesrvations of response Y and 3 continuous
exposures W1 W2 W3.I generated some missing values in W3 based on sorting of
W1:

sort W1
replace W3=. if _n<200 & _n>=1800

Rather than using the command: ice W1 W2 w3, and fill in the missing values of
W3 randomly from all the observable values, I'd like to do it by using values
from the same strata that generated the missing values (stratified multiple
imputation).Could you pls suggest me the appropriate command?

Thanks in advance

Eva
--
Eva Batistatou