st: Calculate Marginal Effect after IVPROBIT

From   Prabal Kumar De <>
Subject   st: Calculate Marginal Effect after IVPROBIT
Date   Sun, 08 Jul 2007 11:57:53 -0400

   I need to know what is the best way to calculate the marginal effect after running IVPROBIT. I use -mfx- , but it is not reporting standard errors ( even after specifying the value at which to be calculated). I could not find something like -divprobit-
Any help will be much appreciated.
Prabal Kr. De
Department of Economics, New York University