st: stcurve and addplot

From   "Silvia-York" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: stcurve and addplot
Date   Thu, 5 Jul 2007 14:46:03 +0200

Dear Statalist users,
I would like to combine into the same graph two survivor functions that I
generate with -stcurve- after -streg- using, say, first a weibull and then
an exponential function . The Stata help for -stcurve- talks about the
option -addplot()-, but I don't know how to use it with stcurve. I'd like
also to compare estiamted hazard and cumulative hazard functions  from the
same models.
The Stata help for  -addplot()- does not give any advice on this. There is
an example with -sts graph- where -addplot()- is used to compare the
empirical suruvior function to the estimated function from a model where the
exponential distribution is used... but this is not my case.
Thanks you.