st: RE: RE: Question about Stata 10 license

From   "JP Azevedo" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Question about Stata 10 license
Date   Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:27:42 -0300

Hello Nick,

I've already found someone willing to pay for my Stata 10 and my new
hardware (64bits), the problem is that I would like to be able to temporarly
use Stata on two different arqchitetures (32-bits and 64bits), since some of
the software that I need are not yet available for Windows 64-bits.

The question then is if this magnificent soul will have to buy two licenses
(32bits + 64bits) or one license (32bits) + a platform change (64bits) for
me. Given that the hardware will be the same, and I will not be operating
the same license on the two different OS at the same time.

PS: For those who might not know, a platform change cost 25.00 USD, while a
full license would cost 2,235.00 USD.