st: constraining residual variance in xtmixed

Subject   st: constraining residual variance in xtmixed
Date   Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:44:44 -0700

Hi All

I saw that xtmixed does not support constraints. In my model I want to
fix the residual variance to the known value of 0. If anyone having an
idea about that, I would appreciate letting me know.

Alternatively, does xtmixed support complex residual covariance
structures? (instead of iid [diagonal], not identically and also not
independently distributed.)

Thanks Toby