Statalist

Re: st: age as time scale in Cox regression

From   Enzo Coviello <enzo.coviello@alice.it>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: age as time scale in Cox regression
Date   Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:39:13 +0200

On 7/2/07, Raoul C Reulen <r.c.reulen@bham.ac.uk> wrote:
Dear Statalister,

If I use age as the time scale in Cox regression can I still
investigate the independent effect of age?  If yes, how?

You could explore the survivor and hazard function along the age_axis and you could include in the model the effect of age_at_diagnosis.

Enzo

Thanks,

Raoul